PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 12th Mar 2016, 21:52
JohanP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Zelzer23
Hi guys,

For those like me who got the email from CAE stating that their "Application is not rejected but will be kept on file until further notice", you can remain confident !

Indeed, I went through the last 40 pages from the thread and found some people in the same situation who got invited for the assessment.

We just need to be patient no matter what, even if we all would like it to be as quick as possible !

Cheers ! And good luck to all the others
Thanks for that! I have applied first in March 2012, never got anything! Re-applied with the new system in August 2015, had a first email for CV request in October 2015, then another email 10 days later telling me I would get a call in the next 7 days! Never got any call! Then I had the email you're talking about ("Application is not rejected but will be kept on file until further notice") end of November 2015. Since nothing haha what a story... but I am still pretty sure they'll finally call me one day, I just don't know when!