PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vuichard technique for settling with power?
Old 11th Mar 2016, 13:04
Rotorbee

Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts
From my Inbox

You will not believe what found the way on my desk.
There is a long interview with Vuichard in the Freiburger Nachrichten from the third of march. A local newspaper , but since it is in black and white, it must be true ... with a picture of the recent crash in Hawaii (which had nothing to do with VRS, but that's journalism).

Apparently many have died in VRS with billions of dollars (I do not exaggerate, it‘s written there) in damage.
"They" must have covered up thousands of VRS accidents and told us for years lies about the cause, like engine failures, cables, CFIT or other almost impossible ways to crash a helicopter. Bad that, very bad.
The FAA has become aware of him and has allowed him to speak at HAI Expo 2016.

Therefore my friends of bad faith, you must now bow your head in remorse, for you will never again question the Great One. Because it is written in the Holy News that his own words were: „Das kommt ins Fliegermuseum in Washington“. In plain English: „This will be in the aviators museum in Washington“ (probably the A&S Museum or they open one for him alone).

Probably his portrait will hang above the other not so great stick jockeys. Da Vinci himself will paint it. Resurrected by the Pope just for this unique occasion. The new millennium has its hero.

Apparently he found his technique 28 years ago. That is still after some of our colleagues here have known it, but hey, what's a few decades between prophets.

I will now ritually burn my helmet, license, bush pilot belt buckle, log books, Prouty, Coyle and all the other heretic books and hope that the great one will one day choose me to be his humble disciple.

And that one: "Never has a operational procedure been named after a person". No kidding. Who would call a procedure after himself?

But let's give the man a break. He will be 60 this year and his flying days are more or less over. He will now embark on a crusade around the world to save us all from doom (Coming soon in a hangar near you).

Hail Cross Control Recovery, for VRS is the mortal sin.