PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 11th Mar 2016, 12:39
multipleboogies

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I recently attended PSP in BUD for NTR DEC. There were over 20 candidates for F/O positions and 4 for DEC. After the HR interview and exercise I did not progress to the next stage, only one candidate from our group of five was invited for the next day. Some twenty other candidates with various levels of experience stayed at another hotel. I don't know how successful they were.
I was shocked that the three guys I interviewed with did not qualify. They were great guys, with a lot of experience and positive attitudes. I wonder what WIZZ HR team is into? These corporate rats do not understand the current market situation and sabotage the operational side of the business. I wonder how long will it take for the managment to realize what their junior employees are doing. I suppose that they have to start parking their aircraft.
Those of you who consider applying or already have, by all means do so. Wizz pays for flights and hotels (Wizz covers hotel costs for DEC candidates only). If you can spare a day or two, it is a great learning experience, especially for those who have not been exposed to behavioral interview head games.

Best of luck.