PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A spanner in the works
View Single Post
Old 11th Mar 2016, 11:56
RAT 5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I see the Dr. (kit-lat) was offered a free flight after a pressurised after thought. I wonder if it was a return ticket?

The next question is, and this could be aimed at so many companies, is what happened to the purser who charged for the Kit-Kat, and what happened to the heartless unsympathetic customer service agent who responded "we stick to our company policy." ? Only when it reached some higher level and reasonable intelligence did something even close to proper treatment take place. Don't companies realise that customer service departments effect pax future opinions about the company far more than the staff on that day? The C.S. dept is usually involved when there is a complaint or has been a problem. If the pax has the energy and resilience to take the trouble to contact them they expect correct treatment of their issue, not a fob off.
The free coffee was because it doe not appear in the sales computer, the Kit-Kat does, so comes out of the crew's purse. Was the captain involved in that decision? I'd have bought him lunch out my own wallet. Shame we can't have pax up for landing anymore.