PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What happens to UK aviation if UK votes to leave the European Union?
Old 10th Mar 2016, 09:17
md1011

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don't start me!

Trouble is politicians are reliably unreliable when it comes to truth, there are a lot of untruths out there personally I'm for exit and have firmly believed that for probably 25-30 years. Maybe I should say I have been self-employed since 1984 and as such am no stranger to uncertainty and insecurity, but then who is these days in an age when people pay into pension funds all their life only to be skanked at the end of it all.

If I firmly believed we would get an honest and truthful presentation of the facts rather than the desperate clinging on to membership of a large bent gravy train then I would respect the democratic outcome. We will however have a pack of lies which will guarantee a smack in the mouth sooner or later.

Something else to chew on, given the unwillingness to give us anything in the way of change to conditions, do you honestly think they aren't going to give us such a kicking for having the audacity to try, it'll probably start with the quiet removal of the London financial sector to Germany, don't forget it has been muted in the past.

If our historical cultural disposition wants to regain its respect in the world again, then it needs to stand up, be counted and steadfastly stick to its resolve. Those were the halcyon days when politicians were elder statesmen, and Barak Obama would be told to keep his unqualified nose out of our affairs.

Will your job security and that of your childrens, and the sanctity of your future be any more guaranteed if we stay in ? ...............I believe not Sir.