PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Italian Pilot Threatened to Crash Plane
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2016, 23:05
neila83

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Even after germanwings some of you still want to bring up 'vengeful women'? If only his woman had done the same. Thankgod this one alerted the authorities, and its in a text messsge so we can be sure it was genuine.

I worry more about those of you flying planes who are so quick to auggest blame on the woman. I thought pilots are rational? All evidence is she did the right thing. You're pretty screwed up about women if you're instinct is to suggest that, and I'm not sure I like you near a cockpit. Men are pretty vengeful too and 100% of the ones suicidally murdering people. You're probably the same ones complaining about a flight attendant in the cockpit while one of you is in a toilet break, because obviously you're such gods; how dare anyone suggest a lowly flight attendant sit next to you so SOMEONE can open the door if needs be.

Tell me, how many planes crashed because of a flight attendant's ill intentions? And how many because of a pilot? It IS an issue that is not statistically insignificant in recent crashes. Personally I am not at all happy about an impenetrable cockpit door, I think it creates more dangers than it solves.