PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Profit share.
Thread: Profit share.
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2016, 03:56
joblow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
5k per head . So the cleaners get the same as a senior capt . Well at least it's a fair distribution .
Of course it's as difficult to push a broom as it is to obtain and keep a professional license
I would like to see just how much the directors award themselves . I can guarantee that it's 5k plus at least a minimum of another three zeros added to it . But hey it's only zeros and they don't mean much after all .
Of course those of you who went sick during the year will have your profit share reduced accordingly

$8.47 billion fuel hedging loss , that is more than our total net profit . I truly hope that the director responsible for this loss has been fired . Oh no of course not, it's the old boys club and we don't eat our own
HK $ 8.47 billion that's almost the cost of a 7.3 new 777 300 ER aircraft if I did my calculations correctly
1 billion = 1 with 9 zeros. so HK $847,000,000,000 or US$ 1,110,000,000 assuming each aircraft costs approx US$150 million that equals 7.3 aircraft paid for in full
That puts my $ 5000 less sick leave into perspective

The fuel companies must salivate when they hear that Cathay is on the line

Last edited by joblow; 9th Mar 2016 at 07:05. Reason: Can't do the maths thanks for correction