PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Prospects for the budding pilot with responsibilities.
Old 8th Mar 2016, 06:55
jamesgrainge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
One Post, One apology

Good morning all.

Firstly I want to say thankyou to everyone who does help and offer comments, Syntax is right, it is excellent that people with such experience take the time to read and help us newbies who don't know very much generally.

Secondly, I have to apologise greatly to anyone who I have offended or angered with any of my comments and opinion. It is my intention to be as nice as possible to everyone here and soak up some of the amazing mass of knowledge. I hope that at the very least (in the most part) I have been respectful to the individual. I have no chip or disrespect to anyone who flys, it is after all my passion and dream to also fly up there with you. Because of this I have taken my posts down where I was misinformed/wrong and would like to start again if everyone would give the opportunity?

My personal feeling (at this precise moment) is that if/when I acquire my CPL I would like some more experience, flying anything and everything for some cash if I can, to see what the world has to offer, not necessarily an airliner instantly. I would feel underprepared I think taking the responsibility of 100's of lives in my hand as my first flying job. This is not to discredit anyone who can do this, full respect for that, I just like to know I'm capable before I take things on. If anyone can tell me any countries/continents that have a large GA sector that I could train with for a few years on turboprop or the like, I'm not a particularly good teacher so instruction probably wouldn't be an enjoyable start point for me.