PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 8th Mar 2016, 02:24
Vortac1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by daDoki
Thank you very much "High Energy". It helped a lot.

Any idea guys where or how to get a decent and convenient accomodation in Dubai and how much it would cost? (I understood that FZ pays a housing allowance which is an allowance if not fully used then the rest is thrown out of the window, so it comes to get anything up to 150.000AED/y. for FO)

Decent and convenient in this case means standard EU quality 3-4bedroom appartment/villa and good level of security, close to the kids play areas and the beach and airport/s or metro. Don't want to spend hours in traffic jams.

Thank you again.
As far as places to live, it all depends on personal taste and affordability, I suggest you start with Dubizzle to get an idea of how much you can spend on housing in different areas and different styles . In regards to the allowance, you get to keep whatever you don't spend on housing allowance, it does not go "out the window". If you want an apartment that will cost you 77,000 AED, you get to keep the rest up to your total allowance for the year (I think it's 154,000 AED total)

With that said, if you're looking for a place with 3/4 bedrooms, it'll definitely be a challenge to find something within FZ housing allowance...