PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Prospects for the budding pilot with responsibilities.
Old 7th Mar 2016, 12:52
seen_the_box

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm going to leave it after this, because it's not worth arguing with you quite frankly. However:

Wow, are you sure you fly? Your attitude is quite poor.
As I previously stated (and as is pretty obvious from my posting history) I am a current pilot, Captain on the A320. I'm also a former cadet, and in my current role fly with cadets on a pretty regular basis. I am, therefore, at least a tiny bit qualified to comment on the subject at hand.

You are a PPL trainee, who has chosen to comment on something you've neatly demonstrated you know absolutely nothing about. I asked you to elaborate on why the airlines who have been putting cadets into airliners for decades have somehow got it wrong. To be fair, it was something of a rhetorical question. You are clearly unable to do that, as you lack even the most basic experience and knowledge required to make an educated comment on the topic. The problem is that people who are looking for information with a view to starting their career may read and believe your ill-informed nonsense.

I have to question why you think Australia is a non starter for a fully qualified commercial pilot?
The merest bit of research, would show you that it is a non-starter.

Pilots are no longer on the Australian Skilled Occupation List (SOL), so are no longer eligible for Australian skilled migration.