PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F-35 Cancelled, then what ?
View Single Post
Old 6th Mar 2016, 00:43
FoxtrotAlpha18

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by melmothtw
Original post by a1bill: well the rumor I heard was that sweetman is on the payroll of boeing and saab. doing fluff pieces and slagging off other makers. let us hope it is wrong. though it does make me wonder.

That's defamatory a1bill, and repeating someone else's libel or slander is no defence in court. And in case you're wondering, your PPRuNe moniker doesn't offer you the anonymity you might think it does.

I remember the accusations and defamation against you Ken. It was horrendous from several on here, including LO. I don't know why sweetman deserves better treatment than you did, but he seems to be the golden child to some here.

An internet moniker (Ken V, or whoever) has no reputation to protect and so cannot be defamed. A professional, long standing, and much respected aerospace journalist however does have a reputation and can be defamed.

This is just laughable melmoth. Swee...err...LO...err whatever he goes by has never been one to shy away from calling people a "Shill" for LM, JPO or whomever else he disagreed with that day. If he wants to chuck it around, he needs to be adult enough to take it!

Interestingly, I note he hasn't been around lately...I wonder if the rumours are true!?