PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BELFAST CITY AIRPORT (BHD)
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2016, 13:22
JM926

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by EI-BUD
There are no list of airlines. Jet2 is the only hope for BHD sun routes but they are glued to BFS due to cargo ops. And makes sense given sector lengths and bhd opening hours. Also access to car parking..

Vueling is a maybe, but given Barcelona had not been a great success for them, albeit poorly marketed in my view, I cant see them coming back.

BHD need EasyJet hugely now more than ever. And I'd question the investor attitude to BHD site in the medium termof things keep going the way that they are going. Before the usual BHD lovers dive on my comments. These are my views.

Flybe have a huge sale on with seats from £22.99, for all periods including mid term breaks and peak summer.. That should generate some extra passengers, though quite surprising that they are doing such a give away at this stage but to include peak periods smacks of desperation.... Again my view...
Leaving the Royal Mail commitments to one side momentarily-I'd find it unlikely that J2 would move to BHD. You would struggle to do a lot of the routes J2 operate from BFS due to the shorter runway at BHD. Every other sector would end up being a tech stop...