PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Details please
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2016, 11:25
tomuchwork

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks skyloone and Jwscud!

They asked me twice if I want a contract or direct employment(interview and call to confirm I made it).

I always wanted a direct contract with RYR, especially I do not want to change bases and stick in hotels anymore(it seems on a agency contract this it what normally happens to you).

So I go def for RYR contract.

Bases: That was my thought when asking for CIA, I know the airport, operated into it(and did layovers there). My idea was that they would not shut down such a big base(especially the low cost one) like rome. I know FCO from some previous airline jobs, was even based there for a while, horrible airport. To fly in, to make your way on the ground, to reach your aircraft. Would never go for FCO.

I am based already in Italy with my current employer, so I will just move my entire family to the south of Rome which is anyway a lovely area. And I hope I can stay there for a long time. If that is the case I will be happy.

My current employer is not that overly nice to us either. Ok, they pay hotels and proceeding flights, but that's because they need us there. More then happy if I have not to proceed anymore(except for sim or training) and NOT spend any second anymore in a hotel except for leisure.

Well, medical is not paid. But isn't there this 6000€ that they say it is here to cover medical, license, parking, etc.? Just to be sure they did not tell me something that is not true.

What about sick days/leave? Not paid at all or some limited days/year paid?

The conversion to an irish license must come out of my pocket(400€?). Sim is paid(LPC/OPC)?

Some other advice?

All inputs are really more then welcome.

Thanks!