PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight Schools around Stansted
View Single Post
Old 15th Jul 2003, 20:59
MorningGlory

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

Guys,

Let me just clear a few things up here; after having completed my cpl/ir with Stapleford Flight Centre this year, I am now about to sit on the RHS of a shiney new jet with 250hrs.

This in my opinion is 100% attributable to the quality of training, facilities, the people who work at Stapleford Flight Centre.

Please do not listen to the rubbish that springs up on this site like; you get 20hrs multi in the ir 35 sim, so what? Same at every other school in the country, and believe me 20hrs or 100hrs in a twin piston will make sod all difference to an airline!

The School is professional, the instructors are professional, the facilities are excellent, and it makes me laugh reading about one cry baby winging about doing the ir at Cranfield, so what? Its ten minutes flight in the seneca from stapleford!

Personally I think its the best school in the london area by a very long shot, and they even provide a B737 MCC now which is second to none.

If you want a cpl/ir at a very good price and with a very good chance of getting a job at the end go to Stapleford and ask to see Colin Dobney.

MG.

Last edited by MorningGlory; 15th Jul 2003 at 21:30.