PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways "Best low cost Airline"
View Single Post
Old 15th Jul 2003, 20:10
AJ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, I've flown Ryanair more times than I can count and certainly haven't come across any "**** off" attitudes at all....the odd delay here or there (never more than 1 hour, which because they're a LCC with multiple sectors, I'm willing to accept).

Cheap as chips, safe and great crew. I don't understand what the problem is really - neither it seems, do millions of others, who repeatedly fly with Ryanair.

As for BA, I happen to think they're also great. Their low fares are more than welcome, and obviously popular with the public - but buying tickets in advance (by at least 2 weeks), and I'm still finding that Ryanair are undercutting BA by a significant margin, so that's my choice made up really. I don't see why I should shell out more than 100 quid to fly to Norway when someone else will do the job for a quarter of that.

When BA really come into their own is when the alternative is dreadful or poor quality i.e. routes to Moscow, Riyadh, Delhi Kiev & Luanda. That's when I'm willing to shell out for BA service, but not if Ryanair flies the same route.