PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proposed Changes to Rule 5: Second CAA Consultation Paper
Old 15th Jul 2003, 16:38
Thomas coupling

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think the terms and conditions laid down by the CAA reflect our society thinking in a round about way.
A little more complicated than necessary and occasionally still based on ye olde englishe attitude. The Americans seem to approach it according to their outlook on life: KISS: "keep it simple stupid"!). Each have their problems.
But there does appear to be a glimmer of hope regarding the re-write attempt of this rule. I have noticed that 'nearly' all the FOI's in the helo department at the Glass house, have changed, and that the newbie's are much more accomodating and better prepared for the future - so let's hope this is the start of a new era

Old heliman:

I don't understand your vitriolic attitude towards FL. There was nothing in his posting to wind anyone up. As usual he was offering a very experienced and professional comment on a subject, which, in this instance, I would argue, he knows more about than you will ever know.
Chill out and don't give the rest of us so called "professional" pilots" a bad reputation amongst our peers.............

Last edited by Heliport; 7th Aug 2003 at 23:21.