PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Details please
View Single Post
Old 3rd Mar 2016, 07:45
tomuchwork

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ryanair Details please

Good morning gents. I recently did the RYR DEC interview. Nice people at the interview. What I didn't get very clear was the pay(especially take home pay) when on a Ryanair contract(i have family and kids and want to fly out of my homebase only). I understood they offer irish contracts(fixed) and then you pay your social contributions in the country of your home base(e.g. Italy).

What can I expect to take home(not considering sozial contributions, that I can figure out easily)?

What is the basic salary and what can I expect to get on flight pay per hour?

Do I have to pay tax as well on the flight pay?

I think you got my draft, I would like to have an idea of my take home gross before they even send me a contract. Any help and info appreaciated. I even prefer if you PM this details to me to keep it confident if required. I really just need it for my decision making. Please do not start a RYR bashing thread here. Open a new thread for that if you wish.

Thank you!

Last but not least - I remermber they wrote about holidays? How many/year? How are they going to be consumed? Is it by taking 5 days of holidays you actually get your 4 days off, then 5 days holidays and then another 4 off before you start your next duty? So 13 in a row doable with just 5 holiday days? Or does it work different? Is there a realistic chance to have/get this holidays?