PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Commercial Pilots who don't know about piston engines
Old 2nd Mar 2016, 15:56
oggers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lead Balloon

This is why there is a 2.5 day face-to-face course.

Reacting to ad hoc questions on a blog is not an efficient or effective way to teach people engine management. It is also unreasonable to expect someone to divert their personal time to answering every supplementary question that will almost invariably arise from a narrow explanation of the issues relevant to a specific set of circumstances.

If you think you're being scammed, oggers, just move on. Leave the credulous to the snake oil salesmen.

If you don't think you're being scammed, perhaps you should ask yourself whether it's reasonable to demand that you be given, free of charge, a complete, comprehensive, written answer, covering all the 'ifs' and 'buts' and exceptions, to every question you're inclined to ask.

If you think you're being scammed, oggers, just move on. Leave the credulous to the snake oil salesmen.
Scammed? A little defensive there I think LB. I have asked for clarity and data. This is a public forum and so it is completely fair for advice being offered here to be scrutinised here. Of course if you don't like that, too bad. You can always take your own advice to "move on". But I am here to stay