PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Only passenger on a flight
View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2016, 03:27
UFO1966

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Last November my wife and I were lucky to score points paid business class filghts SYD>ADL>SYD on Qantas.

We enjoyed the relative serenity of Qantas's business class lounge at Sydney and saw a couple of known faces.

It was an A320 to Adelaide and business class was full but the service and food was excellent. It was nice to be off the 'plane ahead of the plebs (or being one of the plebs ;-) )

On the return a few days later it was a Qantaslink 717. Rare in Australia and we had never been on one prior. We were extremely well looked after and prior to take off the steward told us we could pick any seat in business we wanted. The two of us were the only passengers in business. She also said the flight was not very full in general.

So my wife stayed in her allocated seat 1A and I moved over to 1D. The food and drink flowed at an adequate rate during the very pleasant flight and prior to departure the steward gave us a 1l bottle of water for our 90 minute drive home.

As we arrived at the baggage carousel we were very pleased to see our bags arriving as the first on the belt.

We have to fly to Melbourne in April. We're down the back of the 'plane this time

Life can give you chocolates from time to time...