PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stag party causes Ryanair diversion
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2016, 17:27
Krystal n chips
Thought police antagonist

Location: Where I always have been...firmly in the real world
Received 118 Likes on 85 Posts
" I agree with the destination/fare issue. I recall, Thursday night, Manch/ Gerona/ Manch, 18-30 club "

Ah yes, the clientele of a tour operator beginning with C and ending in s perhaps ?.

Had an encounter one night whilst spannering when this group decided it was "good fun" to start bouncing around on the seats, removing the tables, or trying to, and then decided to "play" with the seat attachments on the floor rails.

The two drivers were quite happy for me to go and "discuss" matters with said clientele as indeed I did...working on the "BS baffles brains" principle as theirs were now well and truly pickled.

One politely pointed out that, whilst in the air, the aircraft was the responsibility of the Captain, on the ground it was mine...and did the ringleader know how much a replacement seat cost?...and the labour charges for an engineer ?....and had he heard of the A.N.O at all ? oh, and by the way, a Spanish nick isn't that comfortable....finally, using ones well honed diplomatic skills, one advised him in "hushed tones" to shut his gob and added something about a pubescent little txxt by way of conclusion.

Silence and harmony ensued thereafter.

Basil will doubtless confirm the diplomacy of F/E's, which one never was, but G/E's have the same intrinsic traits......