PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dear Cadet, will you promise us the earth?
Old 1st Mar 2016, 00:52
Kindergartencat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Cadet,

First of all I'd like to congratulate you on being accepted into the Regional Express cadetship and wish you all the best in your chosen path.

A career in Aviation can be a rewarding one both personally and professionally.

We understand that some of you may not see a long term career path in Regional Aviation and indeed many Rex pilots have built up the necessary experience before moving onto other opportunities within Australia and abroad.

That's not to say that viable careers are not possible within our organization, and there are many benefits of being a Regional Airline Pilot.

We encourage and foster any input that you may have in making our organization more efficient and there are different opportunities such as development and training that you may wish to aspire toward.

As you know, the Regional Airline environment within Australia has been tough over the last few years. Many Regional Airlines have ceased operating and it is only through the tenacity and hard work of all of our employees that we have survived and grown to become what we are today.

Sometimes we need to look at things from other angles and innovate when seeking to save costs, and small savings translate to huge differences in the ultimate viability of any company, assuring your long term employment and that of every other staff member.

So I ask that while you are here, you give us dedication, tenacity and commitment and strive to make a worthwhile contribution to this airline so we can assure a future for not only all of our staff, but the many passengers within rural Australia that have come to depend on our safe, reliable and award winning service.

If you can give us the return of service through this life changing opportunity, I can guarantee that whether you decide to stay or move on to other career options you will benefit and so will we.

I look forward to working with each and every one of you and should you have any concerns, queries or ideas, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Regards

How a COO Should Communicate to their Employees.