PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bristow S76 Ditched in Nigeria today Feb 3 2016
Old 29th Feb 2016, 10:22
tgvbhy15

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Keke Napep
Actually no, nationalisation wasn't Akin's big plan. It's Nigerian law and the Nigerian Content Monitoring Board requires all companies involved in the oil and gas industry to show what they're doing to replace non-Nigerians with Nigerians and make it very difficult for companies like Bristow to get work and residence permits for the likes of ungrateful expatriates like you.Every Managing Director of Bristow has had to work to expatriate quotas set by the Federal Government and make a case for employing numpties like you. It's one of the reasons that Bristow has been training Nigerian pilots abroad for many years in UK, SA and USA there being almost no facilities for doing so in Nigeria. Akin was being politic and trying to conform with government pressure to employ more locals in the company.

Yes Akin is working in Houston now. I guess Bristow would not have promoted him and sent him to a position there if there were any truth behind your libellous accusations about missing money. I'm amazed the moderators have allowed your libellous statements to remain on here when both you and PPruNe could (and should) be taken to court over them
Aaaa truth hurts, doesn't it?
Who's libellous? Is that the name of your tribe's leader?
And what do I have to be grateful for? Being treated like a peace of s***t by my Nigerian bosses for being a white boy while my Nigerian colleague pilots get the favor treatment?
Or perhaps because after paying for my own training and many years experience (including single P and multi P) I was given a shot at Command? Just like my Nigerian pilot colleagues who after just 4 years from day 1 and after being rushed to a flight school to fly traffic patterns at night in a schwizer to fulfill the minimum ATPL requirents get promoted to Comand? All free of charge??
Or perhaps I should be grateful I still have a job while our ex HR director Femi was caught stealing, yet he was given 2 mill $ to go "quietly and peacefully"?
Or perhaps I should be grateful (like the passengers of BQJ) for ending up swimming in the ocean and not dead because the hero Captain managed to safely "land on water" a perfecly flyable helicopter. Jeez! After all these years I never knew you could LAND on water!!