PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BEIJING CAPITAL AIRLINES
View Single Post
Old 29th Feb 2016, 06:35
gatorman330

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hooray, its my last flight of 4 tonight from haikou, 6 days away, had to position to haikou by train (2 hour train journey) at my own expense and effectively in my own time to haikou to operate (and no you dont get deadheading on a train) and find that 6 of us are here from sanya.... hmmm, i also just spent nearly 2 hours queueing for a train ticket today to get the early train back tomorrow to be with my family. Had a brilliant moment today though as its the first time i have had hot water in the hotel this trip..... its the little things in life that make us happy (if this lifestyle floats your boat, then come on in the water is fine, if not?)
A quick chinese joke i heard this week!, what do you call a guy that spends 22 out of 29 days away from his family in one month plus when he is home he flies 2 of those days?..... ERRRRR..... ME!

Things are really changing, if you choose sanya you will be living here but working elsewhere in china so be prepared for that, if you base yourself in beijing you will spend more time in sanya than some of the sanya based guys and make an extra 1600 usd in deadheading to boot, i am going 4 on 4 off to make this bearable..... what a shame