PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Boeing Company pilots hired as scabs???
View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2016, 11:45
Nose cab

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Uninformed opinions

If you are selling cars, but the driving instructors you employ used to teach tank driving (or let me stroke some egos ... Formula 1), might you not try and hire some car driving instructors?

Boeing were responding to feedback from customers that they needed instructors who could teach how to operate the airplane, not how it operates in the circuit at Moses Lake.

Having met/flown with both "Boeing" pilot groups, I can tell you some are really professional and know their stuff. Some bull $hit their way through their first Atlantic crossing, or get stuck on taxiways in JFK, and have ZERO airline time.

@D&N - do the KAL pilots who are employed through CCL walk around saying "I'm a CCL pilot"? or do they more accurately say "I fly for Korean, but I'm paid by CCL"? I've met your ex-KA example. He's a gentleman, very humble and an extremely decent guy. Perhaps he's just proud to be associated with Boeing, rather than pretending to be something he's not?

It's utterly disingenuous to believe that the CCL pilots at Boeing are scabs - and I believe the ones flying at the OPs example operator would fully endorse the need for industry-standard Ts & Cs there.

Why, as a group of professionals, are we so intent on being playground bullies, or name callers?

Really, it's pathetic.