PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New MDX - Five Dead Williamtown Never Found
Old 28th Feb 2016, 02:44
Old Fella

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Scaremongering!!

LB, what aspect of my post is scaremongering? I simply make the point that Mr Smith is entitled to an opinion and the only reason his wealth was mentioned is because he could, if he is of a mind to, afford a campaign aimed at discouraging young men and women from becoming part of the ADF. His statements about the "incompetents" in the RAAF are much too much of a general nature to be creditable. How about naming these "incompetents" Dick? Certainly the ADF has had it's share of less than forward thinkers, but so too does every industry. As for your comment about the "ADF condescending to do what Dick's taxes paid to train and equip them to do" I did not suggest that to be the case. The ADF, in particular the RAAF, have located, and at times saved the lives of, numerous people regardless of their position in society or their affluence. The humanitarian work undertaken by the ADF goes unheralded often simply because it goes with the territory. I suspect that many of the knockers of the RAAF on PPRuNe have either never been in the RAAF, failed their training or failed to gain selection.