PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 26th Feb 2016, 21:36
pufut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Brentmeistergeneral
@norse12

Well done for passing the initial tests! I passed stage 1 on the 30th Jan, and received the same "We are not currently holding any assessment dates. Once we have dates planned we will send you an invitation to register." They then emailed me very shortly after with some dates in Feb and had my Stage 2 on the 19th so I don't think you will have to wait too long although like most people say on here it really is a guessing game!

As for prep for the FEAST and DART tests, I have to agree with the majority on here in that there is not a great deal of prep you can do. The FEAST is just an extension of Stage 0 and 1 tests, I would look over headings and bearings and brush up on mental arithmetic.

DART is just a more complicated and realistic version of the Gateway game on the NATS careers website. Any other multitasking games would help with this but can't recommend any sorry!
Games - NATS

Hope this helps and if you have any more questions about Stage 2 don't hesitate to ask
Hello brentmeistergeneral! I was just wondering if you could read this wiki page on the FEAST test (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/FEAST_test) and let me know if it's still an accurate explanation of what you had to do? Thank you in advance