PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What they're not telling the airlines!
View Single Post
Old 26th Feb 2016, 02:10
KerrieWings

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What they're not telling the airlines!

Hi All,

I want to blast this out to all pilots.

The governments know human and animal implants exist and for a long time.

Australia illegally are certifying people who know the truth.

I have in writing where they took responsibilty for Malaysian Airlines and more.

I have over 1400 witnesses to hand over to prove what is happening.

There is technology via implants which consists of optical nerve technology, eyes are cameras in humans and animals.

The pilots and the airlines need to know that planes are being pulled from the ground up.

They are using robotic powerful technology too and breaking into brains. The number of witnesses should be scooped up by the pilots.

The technology is allowing people to get control of the pilot and even get them speeding, near Kamakaze and worse.
MH370 he said "I grabbed the plane and chucked it in the water"
This leads to the fact that Freescale were on board and others. It's about the fact that implants implanted by some ended up in dental pins getting into the Muslim population and more.
ISIS were engineered. There are terrorists who find communicating with their own dental pins is worldwide. Freescale used to be Motorolla, bouncing around microwave and mobile networks. Anyway, a certain brains person with eyes as camera optical nerve technology is not having the attention he needs.

Eyes are cameras, that's right, it's forced entry. Again there are over 1400 witnesses. They fly birds with cameras like the do the pilots, brainwave activity and powerful implants are what is behind the silence.

MH17, Air Asia, Taiwan, German Wings and more. Murdered.

The pilots and airlines need to know and please contact me for further.
[email protected]

I want to get this out to the pilots and airlines to not take responsibilty.

They seem to treat the airlines and public like mushrooms here. The fact is I have plenty of proof and the governments must take their responsibilty.

The pilots should go on strike all over the world for this and make them have to fix it with the cost of print and paper.

KERRIE

Please contact me and we can make them have to take action. I heard MH17 live via implants. The world news reveals the planning of it as on that day they had people all dressed up in international clothes and a G20 sign and it hadn't even happened yet.
The facts are facts.

Please copy this and send it to all airline managers.
Please get a copy in your hands of the signed responsibility.