PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia Psychometric Testing
Old 26th Feb 2016, 01:11
Rosiecheeks7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Telephone interview

Hi ladies and gents,

First time posting on here. Congratulations to all that have had success so far. My question is to anyone who may be able to provide feedback or share their experience with me regarding the telephone interview as I recently completed it last week and got the sorry no go email this morning. I thought I had prepared myself quite well and had answers ready but obviously my responses weren't what they were looking for. I haven't really heard of anyone falling short on the telephone interview I thought it was more of an informal chat about yourself and what you have to offer. As you can imagine I'm pretty disappointed but will shrug it off and have another go.

My background is aviation for 11 years including commercial pilot licence with MECIR and currently sitting my ATPL exams.

I'm not sure if I came across unprepared but I do know I was nervous which may of been obvious. If anyone would like to pm me to talk about there experience in detail feel free or if anyone has feedback for me as to why my answers may of not cut the mustard please pm me.