PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER 1
Thread: MANCHESTER 1
View Single Post
Old 25th Feb 2016, 17:57
Flightrider

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
The MD of any airport, whether it be Manchester or Gloucester / Staverton (no offence intended, I use it as an example) is a local business leader who is entitled to make an active contribution to the area which his or her airport serves. That such comment warrants a page and a half of self-serving, facile drivel about comparative IRR and NPV of investments in the south versus the north on here is to the wider detriment of any sensible real-world debate about your airport.

I'd be more worried if I were you about why your local airline has pulled its expansion plans for S17 from the public domain less than 24 hours after releasing them! I note that this hasn't even merited a mention, but guess that contributors to this thread are only allowed to report good news. Certainly seems that way, judging by the literary assault by PM I received from one of the regular contributors to this thread after posting some factual information a wee while ago which didn't accord with that day's version of Pravda.

Still, feel free to carry on, as no doubt you will anyway.