PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New MDX - Five Dead Williamtown Never Found
Old 25th Feb 2016, 02:28
RatsoreA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The pilot had no idea how long the " wait " might be.
This is true.

He wanted to minimise risk.
This, is not.

The PIC had no idea how long the wait might be, and elected not to even find out how long the wait would be. 5 and a half minutes, and he said, don't worry about it. The PIC KNEW that towards the west was rugged high ground. The BT's have been there for quite some time. Doing a couple of orbits over the coast in VMC is somehow a higher risk that flying to high, rugged terrain with bad Wx? I would like to have that reasoning explained to me.

Dick, the only one blamestorming, seems to be you. The only person that has gone on the record to apportion blame for this is you, towards a source that was not at fault.

When you took that girl to court for defamation, I assume to court requested you to provide them with evidence of your claims? All I ask is that you provide evidence of the claims you have made here, like I have. I have source/reference material to everything I have said.

I support your cause to reform the airspace around Williamtown. I do not support you using the RAAF as a scape goat for this accident because it suits your agenda.