PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CORK - 5
Thread: CORK - 5
View Single Post
Old 25th Feb 2016, 00:03
EI-A330-300

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Last time around Ryanair stated the route possibilities from Cork as being: Brussels (even when Aer Lingus were on the route), Italy, Germany and Scandinavia.

The Iberia Madrid service is summer only, so please forgive this being on my wishlist. Luton is more a prediction than a wish. I predict Ryanair want to drive Cityjet out of Cork, but I certainly do not wish it.
Fair enough but Cork won't offer reduced fee's to places such as MAD, while seasonal the important thing is for a diverse range of operators. Cork needs to give full priority to WX and EI (and associates) who won't move at the drop of a hat.

I do not buy FR saying Scandinavia, they have reduced their offering ex DUB and the market could contract more by end of year. Italy yes Rome as said but FR have scrapped Pisa interesting to note that EI scrapped ORK-BRU when FR added DUB-BRU or soon afterwords and FR scrapped Pisa when EI added DUB-Pisa. Besides SXF I really can't see anything in Germany for them.

Brussels, Rome, return of longer Milan season and Budapest would be top priorities if I was ORK management.