PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NOW start date
Thread: NOW start date
View Single Post
Old 14th Jul 2003, 18:47
jmc-man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GYPSY

At last , a sensible posting.

As a professional pilot, I find the birth of a new airline a positive thing as overall growth and expansion within my industry has to be good for us all; more job opportunities and market demand which drives or at least maintains salaries. ( Yes, I know it's a straight copy). I applaud anyone starting a new airline for these reasons.

However, to have credibility, one has to deliver on promises. So lets see delivery. A contract of employment would be a great start.

Let me put on record, the day NOW get their AOC, I will arrange delivery of a Case of Champagne for the guys to celebrate their success, along with a letter of apology for ever doubting them.

In the meantime, I will remain a sceptic, and "encourage" those in the know to come clean about what's happening.

Of course, like everyone else, they can always just ignore me.

Thomas Cook Man

p.s. Dirty Harry, I have started 2 airlines, for what it's worth. And I knew your COO before he got his "Command".
The fact he "founded" NOW will only be relevant when NOW starts. Up to then , he's in the same league as, say Lord Tebbit and Blue Fox.