PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FRMS Battlelines
View Single Post
Old 23rd Feb 2016, 03:52
Ned Gerblansky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm so tired of the fatigue issue.

It is a part of law that a pilot will not fly when fatigued, yet we all do it, because our livelihood is threatened by management, we will lose our jobs if we will not comply.

Yet compliance within the law should and must override comp
any compliance. Our responsibilities are to ourselves, primarily; to our fellow crew, secondarily; and lastly to the traveling public. It is a simple fact that no human being can function when they are exhausted. Where is the regulation that allows my employer to fatigue me to dust? What do you do about it? Well, I punch, I kick and I leave, Life is too short for putting up with crap.

The idiot manager who invites you for tea and bikkies might have a second think if he's gonna lose all his teeth. Fight this! Night time is for sleeping = day time is for working.
Skates and CASA need to grow BALLS. Bean-counters have never historically dictated the progress of any industry, until 1984, and it's our bloody hard work that make the KPIs which are being fed to their fat bloated wives.

Pass CAO 48, get rid of exemptions, and get the airlines to Comply!
How can you have 3 simultaneous laws? High court will tell you that you can't.
What the fvck has CASA been doing, and when will we get an inquiry? Who took positions as "Head of Safety" of various airlines just after passing exemptions for those airlines? This is corruption, I am positively sick of an industry which bribes and corrupts its regulator in mafia style to achieve its individual monetary aims.

Industry? Ha! Bunch of crooks in suits.

Ned