PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF Scampton airshow.
View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2016, 18:02
vulcanxl426

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RAFCTE

What really makes me chuckle is that after waddington airshow finished people was screaming for another local airshow .
Now this is happening and it has come out that the RAFCTE \ RIAT is organizing the show people seem not to happy about it also looking to see the figures that RIAT actually make .

To me this is just picking fault in the company and lets be honest they do have somewhat of a good run running a airshow every year without going under we all must obviously know that running a airshow is not a cheap thing to do considering they have done it for over 30 years .

I say good luck to them and I hope they make it work .

Also personally some of the RAF guys need to do there home work as do they forget where most of the money the RAFCTE goes . I know for a fact a lot of it goes back to the RAF to help wounded service men women, also a current plan is to install WiFi to alot of accommodation in the RAF I believe this is including RAF Cyprus . Albit its not a million being donated every year it is still something .

The comment about how the RAFCTE base looks is completely stupid yes they have a building were the offices are based and yes a meeting hall with a kitchen , also has a warehouse so what they need somewhere to run there operations . I'm also lead to believe that the land was donated by the USAF \ RAF to build there HQ , some people on here really need to wake up and smell the coffee .

Rant over