PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wearing Bars?
Thread: Wearing Bars?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2016, 10:15
Pace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think I'd be far more impressed with someone capable and brave enough to fly a Seneca1 than a SenecaV.
I would totally agree with that! You will find that I am honest in what I say and it works both ways!

I also honestly post my big mistakes which I have got away with and which many SkyGods would never want to humiliate themselves by exposing. Check previous postings

I also make technical mistakes in these threads and appreciate there are many with more detailed knowledge than I.

So I try to post honestly and can only post on aircraft which I actually fly and flights which I have actually done even if they involve the occasional ferry over vast distances of water} (I would not have the guts to do those trips in winter or summer in a SEP)

I also try to post in a challenging way over conventional thinking not because I am right but to open up discussion with colour and humour if I can.
This thread I started as a humorous thread not some self glorification and enjoy posting in the private pilots forum for a number of reasons.

One I fly private GA aircraft ( Even If I am paid a little to do so) GA and private flying are not all PA28s as some consider. But can be PC12 TBM and jets

Two I have 30 years experience good bad and indifferent and hope some may learn from my big mistakes.

Three my heart is in the colourful varied world of PPL GA flying not the disciplined AOC world so I feel at home here

Pace