PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian opens Rome base
View Single Post
Old 21st Feb 2016, 18:45
captplaystation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This popped up on the Norwegian Pilot Group Facebook page, and should be given due consideration by any prospective "Happy Campers" thinking of growing a Red Nose.

Should you consider applying for Norwegian or have an interview coming up, please ask the following questions:
1) Were any pilots on forced part-time over the winter 2015/2016?
2) How many times does the average EURO Norwegian pilot have to change his base (forced base change)?
3) Why do I get hired by OSM and not directly by Norwegian?
4) Do any complaints exist from current pilots concerning HR related functions of OSM?
5) Did OSM change the Appendix (conditions) to the pilots´ employment contract without pilots´ consent in the last year?
6) How much roster stability can I expect while operating for NAI on a variable roster?
7) Is it possible to commute?
8) Will I get a countersigned employment contract in time for me to respect the notice period with my current employer?
9) Is it possible that I´ll end up in FCO since no internal applicants exist due to the inferior conditions offered for that base?
10) How many longhaul pilots signed the new OSM contract?
The NPG can strongly recommend that ALL applicants to inform themselves properly before attending any interview.