PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Turkish Airlines THY working conditions - worse than announced?
Old 21st Feb 2016, 10:39
Kirks gusset

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bob, you are right, my sincere apologies! we call it Business or next level is Premium Economy,. Regarding the salaries, I believe I know what i have earned over the years and your figures are complete nonsense..And Staff travel with Star Alliance for leisure travel is not the same as the arrangements for ID tickets to commute. You clearly have no real inside knowledge of THY and perhaps you should refrain from comments arising from speculation and pprune gossip. The principle of the forum is to share information based on first hand experience so that others may make informed decisions , not based on " I was told" or I have a friend" or " I hear" " taken from Agency update" etc etc ,your sources are ill-informed Find another thread to contaminate or " stir up" or go back to your flight sim.

Travel:
The Captain Pilot will be granted the following pass or reduced rate tickets; one (1) 100% pass ticket and two (2) 90% reduced rate tickets for domestic flights for his wife and for his children under his custody after one (1) year employment with the TURKISH AIRLINES INC. . After 2nd year of employment, one (1) additional 100% pass ticket for international routes (Middle East and Europe only). After 3rd year of employment, one (1) additional 100% domestic flight ticket and after 5th year one (1) 90% reduced rate international flight ticket. After 10th year, four (4) additional 90% reduced rate international flight tickets

The Captain Pilot will be granted with 2 ID90R2 (rebate tickets) monthly TURKISH AIRLINES INC. for the pilot and his family.

2011 Salary: Basic 93528 Euro
Bonus 14560 Euro
O/T Pmts 10440 Euro

Total 118 528 Euro

Euro/GBP .876 103830 GBP less 5% tax £98638/ 12 = £8219

Wages are increased year on year.

Bob..Your Post June 2015

"Circa three weeks from on line test no info. Shall I assume a no go?
I think I performed fairly well beside some tech issues with my PC during multitasking...

I assume NLH was another success !

Last edited by Kirks gusset; 21st Feb 2016 at 11:29.