PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Turkish Airlines THY working conditions - worse than announced?
Old 20th Feb 2016, 11:32
TypeIV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Type IV..you must be a Turkish ex heroic fighter pilot.. seen your courage and obedience.We are impressed. How about hiring more whiners and people with a tad of sense of criticism..will that may be help to stop trashing airplanes?
Calm down amico, I'm neither ex mil or in THY. Not even a hero, simply just a colleague with a beginning male pattern baldness and beer stomach growing by the week with less than average to average flying skills.

What you call a tad sense of cricisism is in my opinion a multiannual childish tenacious bitching campaign. The market for us is at its best since almost a decade and will get worse soon. Just bite the bullet and remain mentally healthy or go somewhere else instead of childish whining. With several years of experience on a common type, you will be in a course within weeks after applying.

If you can't make your way in somewhere else, then be happy someone is willing to pay you €8000+ net every month and enjoy the do&co catering.