PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - STANSTED - 2
Thread: STANSTED - 2
View Single Post
Old 19th Feb 2016, 21:09
ayroplain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm not surprised that this incident occurred:

Female plane passenger stuns onlookers by 'taking off skirt after becoming frustrated with long security delays' - Telegraph

District Judge John Woollard ....He said: "I have to take into account the stress you were in which led to your behaviour and the fact you were surrounded by thousands of other people also stressed."

Stansted is by far the worst of the London airports for Security. They seem to be determined to upset people and there appears to be no will to make things better. The number of unused channels while queues barely move is exasperating. I went through a few weeks ago and joined one of the long queues. There were two channels for this queue but one of them closed a minute or so later. The other one ground to a halt. There was no forward movement at all for the next 20 minutes with a cluster of staff standing around on the exit side doing absolutely nothing. Finally, a second channel was opened but with a large backlog to clear. I certainly will not be travelling through STN this Summer. I value my sanity.