PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RPG/ECA
Thread: RPG/ECA
View Single Post
Old 19th Feb 2016, 13:51
Biggusdickuss

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Ialpa/Ryanair Balpa repa cabal have banned the videos that were posted on this forum from YouTube.

Don't go to the next stupid propaganda meeting, anything safety related is posted on crew dock and trained into you. There is no such thing as negotiation and Irish law says an Irish company must have a union recognition unless said company is seen to negotiate directly with its employees. Which is why they take your names at said meetings, to show the government 'look we negotiate directly and we're Europe's favourite airline and 90% of our flights are on time because the dispatcher and the captain say so even though they're 10 min late' (my favourite meal is fillet steak, I don't eat it every night, it's no ones favourite airline apart from z level management and a couple of very low paid bell ends)

Stop giving your money to Balpa, Ialpa, or anyone else, they are spending it in shannahans in st Stevens green on chai lattes. Keep your cash, and get yourself a latte instead. Will you be having the foi gras starter mr Cullen? They abandon you when you need legal representation (GTD, MC, you know who you are) and sell you below par loss of license through a third party. You can do that yourself.

I know I rant. Please argue with me instead of pointing out that I rant or that my punctuation or grammar is bad.