PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CARDIFF - 2
Thread: CARDIFF - 2
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2016, 19:13
crackling jet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
not twisting the knife mate, just wondering if the welsh parliament will pay my wages and the rest of the workforce at a thriving airport that would be effected by this unfair idea of a business plan.

No malice intended but I agree with the post and upset that it is even considered, especially as he say's that you can afford to do this because of the grant's paid for out of our taxes, and think of the years that you ran with the Welsh development grants from the Welsh Development agency funding and other EU grants and Bristol had no financial assistance whatsoever, only good leadership and hard work of the staff

swing this situation 180 degrees and what would you say to that ?

I thought that was why all airports were taken out of state control so that they had to compete on a level playing field.

it would be like us playing you at rugby and the league/union forcing you to play blindfolded and you not being able to complain.

In addition it's not only us griping, Newcastle and even Liverpool are in the same situation, so sorry if it upsets you but we have to consider ourselves as well.

Again my apologies if I caused offence, but just pointing out a reasoned response to this plan, oh and by the way i'm not one of the well off people from Barrow Gurney, just a normal person as yourself.

Last edited by crackling jet; 18th Feb 2016 at 19:21. Reason: grammer