PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F-35 Cancelled, then what ?
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2016, 13:03
KenV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KenV: You're still here. a1bill is still here, as are MSOCS and FODPlod. So it's hard to see how you're being suppressed.
L.O., It's interesting you mention that you find it "hard to see." I find that a rather telling admission. To help you see:

1. I was declared a troll, a liar, a phony, a wannabe, a poser and various and sundry other epithets not worthy of posting here and to be personally attacked at every opportunity. To quote another poster on this forum: "What is avoidable and rather sad is that much of this chatter is aggressive and personal in nature." Is such aggressive and personal "chatter" suppression? Dunno. No longer care. But it sure felt like suppression at the time. Interestingly, some of it is still going on. Very recently (as in three days ago) I was repeatedly baited by multiple members of the orthodox faith and I had to say repeatedly: "I'm not biting" and "Still not biting". I'll let you decide if that is a form of suppression or not.

2. I was NOT "here" for several weeks. Locked out. I'll let you decide if that is a form of suppression or not.

Last edited by KenV; 18th Feb 2016 at 13:48.