PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 16th Feb 2016, 19:54
lukaspilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Assessment dublin february

Hey guys, wanted to give you little feedback of assessment I have been on in Feb. We were in Hangar 2 in Dublin, very relaxed atmosphere, lot of jokes and so on.. then we got briefing by on of the assessors and talked everything through which we may have questions on. Then they made pairs (737s mcc guys with non 737).
Simulator - great sim, real b737. We had EMA plates for the day, WAL2N sid, some situational awareness then emergency ( they want to know how good you can cooperate and act as a team). Lasted for around 1.15h.

Technical- 737 ( mtow, ceiling, pressure,), v2, clearway, screen height, swept wings, diference between 738 and max, previous planes
HR - Tell me about yourself, why me, why ryr, what makes a good captain, what is mcc for, what is your weakness, where do you see yourself in 5years.

Be relaxed and be yourself, they know you are having the day d and they will try to relax you as much as they can and they are really cool guys.
Anyways, after 4 days positive answer, starting TR in april.

Cheers