PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ROUTE SPECULATION
View Single Post
Old 16th Feb 2016, 12:17
tigertanaka

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
North East wishlist:

NCL-LCY - I know the train is quick but East London to NCL is nearly 4 hours when you factor in the tube ride. BA are creaming it on the LHR-NCL route at the moment judging by what I have paid for flights and the load factors I have seen.
NCL-LGW - I know Easyjet couldnt make it stack up last time but with LGW becoming more connection friendly it might work again. A code share with BA to access their LGW routes would be ideal.
NCL-FRA - I know NCL is connected to the KL/AF & BA hubs but being connected to FRA would hugely increase my options, especially for getting to the more niche airports in Europe. I have to go to LNZ in a few weeks and I am forced to fly out of EDI and returning to LCY to avoid 2 airport changes.
NCL-OSL - Ideally it would be NCL-ARN but there is no chance of that happening. I have always been very impressed with Norwegian.
NCL-IST - lots of speculation on this over recent years. EK seem to be doing well out of NCL so I guess if they do not go to a double daily flight then TK or QR might be tempted.

Anything from MME would be brilliant but I do not hold out much hope.