PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 15th Feb 2016, 23:38
estebanMD100

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys I am gonna talk to you about my assesment feedback

It was hangar2 in Dublin
The simulator is Awesome, it is just a copy of a 737, a full copy I would say, the feedback from the control column is very good so dont worry about that
The SID was WAL2N of EMA, after departure the assesor gave us vectors and lead us to the Loc, at anytime he freezed the sim, and ask me where I was using the NDB and the ILS DME( I was PF first), the We did the ILS to RWY27 and finished, the as PM We had a fire in the toilet, so We discuss about it and We decided to turn around to EMA, We did the aproach and landing.
Dont worry ! The assesor was really helpful all the time, he help us with the thrust levers, gave us advaces etc... They are looking for someone trainable not for a top Gun Maverick.
Technical part was
V2, screen height, questions about seneca in my case, and B737 too.
Just keep calm, be yourself, and try to be relaxed, remeber that the only wanna see if you are gonna be able to pass a hard type rating. At anytime time They Will try to push you, the assesors were very kind and friendly people, They want that all of us pass the assesment.

Today I received possitive call, starting TR ok EMA on 18th april ( that what I asked for)

I wish you the best of the luck guys
Kind regards