PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2016, 08:34
Fratemate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think about three pilots and the office cat are contracted to IAC. I haven't heard anything good or bad about them, so I can't comment on their medical coverage etc. From speaking to the guys concerned, I think most of them have never heard from their representative, so hardly glowing recommendations of support. I get the impression that they plod along and everything is average.

Rishworth....well we all know that you can't avoid them enough. However, it would appear they are just a conduit to CREW and having introduced the pilots they disappear. I suppose they must get a finder's fee from CREW and that's it. I have never heard of anyone who is actually under contract to Rishworth at AJX, although I'm more than happy to be corrected and would be surprised that any pilot would be that mad.

Longreach seem to be pretty good for the Qantas guys who are on long term leave without pay but, again, I don't know of anyone else who is contracted to them. With the Qantas people getting their recall notices and nobody else being given LWOP I suppose the Longreach supply will dry up a bit and it will be just those who decide to stay, rather than return to the Mothership.

So, yes, there are other minor players in the game but realistically it's a choice between CREW and PARC and I've already made my feelings known on that score.