PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EDINBURGH - 2
Thread: EDINBURGH - 2
View Single Post
Old 12th Feb 2016, 23:49

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by XSBaggage
Very unusual flight times for the EDI-TLL sector. I seem to remember when Ryanair flew from EDI a large proportion of passengers seemed to be British tourists. For them this schedule is less than ideal. For me though, suits fine and glad the link is back!
On the one hand, very odd times indeed; and I hope this doesn't mean they are planning to utilise the aircraft 24 hours a day!

On the other hand... booked! I used the old version a lot and was amazed it didn't last. It was always busy, and some of the tickets were more expensive than connecting flights on full service airlines.

On the other hand again... it seems to be responsible for all my flights via AMS being cancelled, as that route has been cut to once daily to make room for EDI / Odessa / Rijeka etc.

I may however also end up using it from time to time when I want to travel from London to Tallinn really late at night; I believe it will offer (on the days it runs) the latest departure time from London to Tallinn without a long stopover :-) Can't imagine this will make other people happy though; I think my desperation to spend full working days in Tallinn straight after full days in Cambridge at any cost of sleep is probably unique!

Last edited by 01475; 13th Feb 2016 at 00:05.