PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RPG/ECA
Thread: RPG/ECA
View Single Post
Old 10th Feb 2016, 04:33
Biggusdickuss

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ialpa abandoned a pilot with an unfair dismissal case recently. Do not pay them a penny it's going behind the bar at the four seasons ballsbridge Dublin. Prawn sandwiches, canapés and Buck's Fizz, cheers losers. Much better loss of license is available elsewhere. Or continue to pay 480 euro a year for a magazine. A shiny magazine it has to be said, and a lanyard so you can advertise to others for free said 480 euro magazine.

I love it fellas 👍 Wish I could get people to pay me 480 quid to put together a few photos. What I'd do then is once a year I'd throw them a little party to make them feel important.. Oh yeah they thought of that already. It's quite obvious what's going on here and it shameful behaviour mr ec. Remember what I said in that email? We pay you nothing. Get Ryanair pilots a fair deal, stop all the nonsense carry on and every pilot pays you one year up front, but until then nada. I wasn't surprised by your response. I bet you guys even have fancy letter openers with ivory handles for all the fan mail from swords lol.

And the iaa? I bet the 'approved' stamp has to be replaced on a monthly basis due to over use. Controlled rest? Are you guys now just taking the absolute p@ss? Since when is it ok for a pilot to work 13 hours and sleep upright at the controls? And who in the name of God approved duty to end when you get on stand? Who approved the no water for crew policy? and cups that can't be used in a pressurised environment? You can dress it up whatever way you want that's just ridiculous. And 350 quid for a piece of paper? Shame on you. Dick Turpin wore a mask at least.

I also noticed your game when I left Ryanair. I asked for a no accident or incident letter, and you don't provide one. What you do however provide is confirmation of license status but only to the prospective employer directly, so you can tell Ryanair where I'm going. Whilst getting all high and mighty about releasing information on pilots.. To anyone but Ryanair that is haha. Nice one. After I paid you 350 quid for my license.