PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Cadets grounded?
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2016, 19:35
The B Word

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
The post I made at #1480 seems to be the most likely course of action according to my various mates and the rumour network. Exact detail still remains sketchy although I did hear that due to the sensitivity that further ministerial involvement is happening and that we might hear something in the last week of Feb (don't forget it's a leap year!). I suspect the last minute meddling will be about MP's constituencies and border sensitivities, so the final die is yet to be cast...

Another high-grade rumour is that 2-3 extra AEFs might be formed, as well as bolstering the current ones. So I suspect the "Lord will giveth as He taketh away". I still wonder where the pilots for that will come from unless there is a change of rules?

As Telsboy wrote, but seems to have deleted, it is better to have some news than none at all. So let's just get on with it!

They really have kept a tight wrap on all of this. The information available through normal channels has been well compartmented - maybe 2FTS should do provision of OPSEC strategy instead of gliding. They seem to have found their niche!

The B Word