PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hawker Hunter Crash at Shoreham Airshow
View Single Post
Old 8th Feb 2016, 12:31
Above The Clouds

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pittsextra
I'd have thought that when the Sept 2015 AAIB bulletin printed some numbers that got turned into headlines that someone from the CAA, BADA or individuals involved with delegated authority could have put those numbers into some sort of context.

I've not seen that done to date. Why? Perhaps an aviation journalist could ask the question of the relevant body/person and publish a clear picture in a magazine? That would be value add wouldn't it?
Pittsextra
Hang on I'm sorry so the figure was started at 200ft and all prior talk of others about pitch angle, video, lens and perspective is irrelevant?

Sorry to drag this on and on but its important detail isn't it? If it was agreed, practiced and in the plan doesn't someone party to that information owe it to everyone with a care about aviation to clarify that point? If nothing else it looks like we had a plan.

I get the distinct impression you keep pushing for someone, CAA, BADA, individual or delegated authority to publicly announce it could have - may have - might have been pilot error in advance of the final AAIB report. Its becoming tiresome that you keep banging on about the same points without listening to others who have experience in FJ displays.